Code as a Second Language (CSL) is a national campaign that works toward introducing youth to computer programming and making technical training and careers accessible to women and underrepresented minorities.
Our vision is to provide students access to year-round LOFT Innovation leadership and workforce development programs including STEM Symposia, Innovation Fellowships, Youth Awards, mentoring and other work-based learning opportunities. All students will join the LOFT Network and connect online and offline with tens of thousands of peers excelling on their own fast track careers.
- Cassie Betts, Founder and CEO of District 2
- Legand Burge III, Professor and Chairman of Computer Science at Howard University
- Anita Dharapuram, Executive Director at LA Hi-Tech
- Kety Esquivel, Principal and Co-Founder of Esquivel McCarson Consulting
- Anita Garimella-Andrews, Founding Member of Techgirlz
- Johnson Lightfoote, Associate Product Manager at Activision
- Dan Murillo, Partner at Strategic Capital Partners (SCP)
- Ramphis Castro, Managing Director at The Founder Institute
- Harlyn Pacheco, Strategy Consultant of Health and Public Services atAccenture
- Kevin Powell, President and Co-Founder of BK Nation
- Shelli Victorino, Product Consultant, MBA candidate at UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Mahrinah Von Schiegel, Executive Director at Embassy2.0
- Ray Jimenez, Founder and President of Embolden Entertainment
- Muhammad Meigooni, Managing Director at MakerSquare
- Qianna Patterson, Principal Consultant at Balance, Inc.
About Hispanic Heritage Foundation
Established by The White House in 1987, the Hispanic Heritage Foundation's (HHF) mission is to "inspire, prepare, and position Latino leaders in the classroom, community, and workforce to meet America's priorities." HHF is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and believes that youth are the leaders of today, not tomorrow, and focuses on helping a Latino help thousands more through innovation. www.hispanicheritage.org
About Leaders On Fast Track
Leaders On Fast Track (LOFT) is the leadership and workforce development program of HHF for under-represented minorities (URMs) focused on “priority fields” including science, technology, engineering, entrepreneurship and other areas with hundreds of placements into internships, fellowships and full time positions. Tens of thousands of students and young professionals are connected to each other and provided with priority-field-tailored trainings across the country.
Join LOFT Network: www.loftnetwork.org